Do you qualify to become a corporate member?
You can apply for corporate membership if you:
- are a commercial entity (Sole Trader, Limited Company, Partnership etc.) providing bird of prey related services with at least one employee, volunteer, intern or sub-contractor working for you or on your behalf
- will ensure that all relevant employees, volunteers, interns and sub-contractors hold recognised and relevant qualifications or awards as recommended by the relevant industry working group.
- will commit to the further development of your employees’ practical and technical expertise by enabling them to undertake continuing professional development (cpd).
- agree to comply with the professional code of conduct
- can provide references as to your integrity, suitability for membership and any experience to date, and
- 0btain and maintain appropriate Public Liability Insurance or equivalent insurance appropriate to the territory (country, state, region) in which you operate.