These are your rights as a Corporate Member:
As a corporate member of the IRBPPTM you may:
use the letters IRBPPTMCorp. on your vehicles, corporate workwear, business cards, website, social media pages and in your business correspondence
use the phrase “Corporate Member of the International Register of Bird of Prey Professionals” on your vehicles, corporate workwear, business cards, website, social media pages and in your business correspondence
use the IRBPPTM Logo on your on your vehicles, corporate workwear, business cards, website, social media pages and in your business correspondence
wear the IRBPPTM Corporate member lapel badge and display other branded products
display at your business premises or elsewhere your signed and sealed certificate of membership
- List your activities, services, events on the IRBPP searchable database of members (the Directory) Fees may apply.
attend IRBPPTM events and meetings
Receive discounts on events and professional development courses
access our online learning area.
Note: When used on a website or social media site the logo should have an embedded link to this page (http://irbpp.org/membership/full-membership/full-member-rights-and-responsibilities/)
Your responsibilities as an corporate member are:
- to ensure that all employees, volunteers, interns and sub-contractors delivering services on your behalf work at all times in a professional and competent manner and to meet the standards described in the ‘International and Occupational Standards for bird of prey welfare’ TM.
- to comply with the code of conduct as it may vary from time to time
- to ensure that all employees, volunteers, and interns achieve the relevant qualifications and awards as specified from time to time
- to use sub-contractors who are themselves members of the IRBPP
- to plan the continuing professional development of your employees, volunteers, interns and enable them to undertake activities that will enhance personal knowledge, skills and competence
- to record their CPD (continuing professional development) and to make this information available to the IRBPPTM in the prescribed form at least once every year
- to promote the IRBPPTM to your customers and others as a mark of quality and professionalism through your business literature, website, social media pages and social media forums
- to promote the IRBPPTM to other prospective members who meet the application criteria
- to pay your application fees and annual membership subscription in a timely manner